- Supplement Education
- Benefits of CBD
- Importance of Vitamin B¹²
- DMAE, Lecithin, Phosphatidylcholine
- Chlorella & Chlorophyll
- Herbal Immune Support Guide
- Plant-sourced Omega-3’s
- Supplements for Colds & Flu
- Tart Cherry
- White Willow Bark
- Pain Relief Salve
- Quercetin Discussion
- Why Probiotics?
Need help? Send us a message to email@example.com and we'll respond as quickly as possible
Customer Support Updates
We are unable to fulfill certain orders that were placed between March 10th and April 10th due to COVID-related inventory challenges. We are contacting impacted customers and are processing full refunds for all orders that cannot be fulfilled.
We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience as we work through these logistics. We look forward to being able to provide you with the customer service that you’ve known for over 18 years. Thank you for your continued patronage. (Thursday, April 16th 2020)
As the impact of the novel coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) that has caused the COVID-19 disease pandemic that unfolds worldwide, we are taking active steps to protect the health, well-being and safety of our customers, staff and vendors. During this time, you may experience longer than normal call times. Please be patient with us as we're working to address each customer's call - with care.
At Eureka Market Online, our hearts go out to everyone affected by the novel coronavirus (COVID–19) pandemic. Our operation has temporarily been disrupted because of the COVID-19 pandemic. As a precautionary measure, we will be suspending the purchase of most products from our online store temporarily. We will continue to monitor the situation and adjust accordingly. Once normal operation resumes, our customers will be notified. (Wednesday, March 25th)
Let us all do our part by following these precautionary measures as stated by the World Health Organization (WHO).
- Wash your hands regularly for 20 seconds, with soap and water or alcohol-based hand rub
- Cover your nose and mouth with a disposable tissue or flexed elbow when you cough or sneeze
- Avoid close contact (1 meter or 3 feet) with people who are unwell
- Stay home and self-isolate from others in the household if you feel unwell
- Don't touch your eyes, nose, or mouth if your hands are not clean
Stay safe and thanks again for being a valued Eureka Market Online customer!